Scoliotrack is a safe and innovative way to track one's scoliosis condition. The device allows the user to track the progress of the abnormal spinal curves that occur in scoliosis. With the touch of an iPhone the user is easily able to track their month to month progression. This easy-to-use program is suitable for scoliosis sufferers of all ages. Its high degree of accuracy makes this application suitable for professional such as Medical Doctors, Chiropractors or Physiotherapist and simple enough for personal use at home.
Dr. Kevin Lau, D.C., founder and author of Health in Your Hands: Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment, announces the release of ScolioTrack, an innovative new iPhone application which places an instrument similar to a doctor’s scoliometer into the hands of scoliosis patients worldwide. The device proves much safer than x-ray technology and can be used in between doctor’s visits to track one’s individual condition.
“With ScolioTrack, the patient can track the curvature in the spine from month to month by using the iPhone accelerometer, just as a doctor would with a scoliometer,” said Dr. Lau. "A scoliometer is a device that measures objectively the severity of a scoliosis. And so it is with ScolioTrack."
The technology tracks the patient’s Angle of Trunk Rotation (ATR), which is a key measurement in screening and planning for the Health In Your Hands approach to scoliosis treatment. ScolioTrack also tracks a person’s height, weight and photo record of a persons back, both beneficial for growing teenagers or health-conscious adults with scoliosis.
ScolioTrack saves all the information in one convenient location and provides touch of the finger retrieval for future checkups. An easy-to-read display shows data output in graph format for ease of tracking changes over time and the new technology is capable of saving and tracking the data of multiple users. With ScolioTrack’s access to the latest breaking news regarding the condition, and its user-friendly support guides, patients can gain an effortless handle on their disorder.
- Tracks and saves a person's Angle of Trunk Rotation (ATR), a key measurement in screening for and planning treatment of scoliosis.
- Tracks a person's height and weight, ideal for growing teenagers with scoliosis or adults who are health conscious.
- Scoliosis data is graphed making it easy to read month to month changes to a person’s scoliosis.
- Displays the latest news feed on scoliosis to keep users informed and up-to-date.
- Full help and easy to follow guides so anyone can track their scoliosis in the comfort of their own home.
- Can be used with multiple users and saves their data conveniently on the iPhone for future reference.
- Camera function takes a photo of the person’s back to notice any changes to the back visually such as rib humps, hip protrusion, body alignment or spinal deviation and compare it easily with previous photo records.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW: