Indications for use of the Vertetrac:
- Lumbar disc disorders of primary origin
- Lumbar disc disorders of secondary origin
- Spinal stenosis due to disc herniation
- Herniated disc
Indications for use of the Vertetrac with the D.B.S.:
- Idiopathic scoliosis (juvenile, adolescent, or adult)
Contra-indications for use of the Vertetrac:
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Pott's Disease and all infective or inflammatory diseases of the vertebrae
- Cardiac or circulatory disease and severe respiratory problems
- Pregnancy after the fourth month
- Contusions and stretching injuries of the lower back (damage of muscles, tendons, vessels, and nerves can be aggravated by traction)
- Post-operative patients within 3 months of back surgery
- Vertebral fracture within 6 months of initial injury
- Fusion with internal fixation
Although extremely uncommon, if any of the reactions listed below are experienced, immediately discontinue use of the Vertetrac and contact the administering medical professional.
- Abnormal fatigue
- Breathing difficulties
- Aggravation of symptoms
The complete line of Meditrac products are registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration and carry the CE mark.
Please note that United States Federal law restricts this device to sale (within the United States) by or on the order of a physician only.